Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The last ever!

Tonight was the last night I will ever have to workout at 8:00pm. I. AM. THRILLED. Let me tell you, working out that late sucks. But, you have to do what you have to do. Now that Carter is 6 months old, he meets the age requirement for the gym daycare. I got everything set up so we can go every day in the afternoon if I want (and I do!). It will be good to get the break in the middle of the day and still have enough time to come home and make dinner. Then after dinner, I don't have to rush out of the house, I can actually just kick back and digest! I can have a beer or a glass of wine with dinner (because working out after having only one glass just isn't good - totally crappy workout).

I hope to try it out tomorrow and see how it goes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've been looking forward to this milestone for a very long time!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That's awesome! I hate working out at night!!