- Our playgroups are splitting and I've had to deal with people complaning about someone complaining. Sounds crazy? Yes, it is. And? The drama mama complainer is compalining about a situation that she made up on her own and it was never going to happen in the first place. Yowza!
- I'm *this close* to becoming a professional blogger in our city with the food blog I'm writing. I've been contacted about advertising and sponsorship from a business!!!
- Needless to say, since food blogging is going to pay me, my priority is to write there more than here. Boo.
- I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything I'm doing, but I think I've got it handled.
- On Saturday a couple of my training clients took us out for lunch (to do a food review) and I ate shark. Alicia totally grossed me out about parasites with her facebook comment on my wall and I've wanted to puke ever since.
- Sunday is "Special Day" according to Logan. It's when we do some family fun thing together. This week we went out for breakfast and bowling afterward. It was fun! Carter had a great time clapping for everyone and Logan almost bowled better than me with bumpers and a ramp. Bill was a pro-bowler bowling 4 strikes in a row.
- Sunday evening I went to our community festival by myself - without the family - and had an AMAZING time. It was so fun! I was on assignment for the food blog and listened to Ozomatli in concert (again - I saw them when they opened for G Love and Special Sauce years ago).
- I got Logan and Bill Lucha Libre masks at the festival. HILARIOUS!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Hey! It's a bullet day! And this is why....