I am exhausted. With Logan having some MASSIVE attitude issues this afternoon & Carter not sleeping at all until now & everything else on top of it, I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I have some good posts waiting in draft to finish up, but there's no way I'm going to be able to get to brain cells to cooperate let alone my entire brain.
Timing is everything, right? Well, last week two great bloggers passed on awards over my way. Awww, thanks guys! This is something I can write about at the moment & possibly even make sense. Fancy that!
Erin gave me The Brilliant Blog Award:
Here are the rules:
1. Place the logo on your blog.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. You can nominate up to 5 blogs.
4. You can then add their links to your blog.
5. Leave a message in the comment section to each nominee on their blog.
This is going to Baby and Tot Tales, a newer blog that I really enjoy reading. I love the variety of topics that she posts, from adventures with her adorable 2 year old & baby on the way, to recipes that I am dying to make (strawberry soup!).
Then Catherine gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award:
I just found Catherine's blog just weeks ago. I love finding good blogs when they are brand new 7 just beginning. Plus, she writes about so many things we have in common; the love of cooking, being a one car family & we live in the same town (I've yet to find another good parenting blog from our town). I look forward to procrastinating on housework even more to enjoy what she writes!
With this award I need to share six things I love and then share this award with Six blogs I love. Easy enough.
- My morning coffee
- The gym
- Hiking/mountain biking (which we haven't done in a very long time & I miss it).
- Baking (more than cooking)
- Showers (the bathing kind, not baby)
- Getting a good picture of my kids to share with others