Sunday, January 04, 2009

Two for one weekend

When Logan was a baby, I remember anxiously awaiting the milestones for him to reach. With Carter, I feel like if I blink, I miss them. Over the weekend he met two of them. It seems so soon already!

While giving him a bath on Saturday night, he splashed, smiled and played. Since he's discovered his hands, they are always in his mouth. Well, he started making a noise and I thought he was choking on his hand. Then he pulled it away and started laughing at me. It was so funny! I tried calling Bill up the stairs but he didn't hear me. I've tried getting him to laugh again, but it hasn't happened yet.

Today we were playing on the floor doing the forced tummy time. I've been terrible about making sure we do this often, but we try every now and then. Logan was gathering all of his cars up to show Carter and keep him entertained. All of the sudden, Carter rolled right over. I was so excited for him! Logan and I clapped and told him what a good job he did. Again, I've tried to get him to repeat the roll, but he cries more than rolls.

My baby is growing more than I realize.

1 comment:

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

They grow up so fast and then your left wondering what happend to your baby and why your talking to a toddler!