Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

There are so many things that I'm thankful for this year...
  • We found a nice house big enough for all of us
  • I was able to endure another pregnancy and was able to acquire the zofran that I needed
  • I have friends willing to lend a helping hand when I need one
  • Our marriage survived the challenges of the pregnancy complications and grew to be even closer in the end
  • We won our case against the insurance company and all of our money was returned back to us
  • Bill has a wonderful job that gave him a couple of promotions and it allows me to continue to stay at home
  • Logan's speech development caught up quickly
  • I belong to a great MOMS Club chapter where both Logan and I have found awesome friends
  • Carter was born healthy when it could have easily been a tragedy
  • Logan is potty trained
  • We never go hungry and we have the essentials we need
  • I've been able to barter for luxuries that we wouldn't be able to afford otherwise (photography, childcare, house cleaning)
  • We did fun things: trips to the zoo, preschool prep classes, Date Nights, etc.
  • We are all safe, healthy, well taken care of and happy.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving~

Emmakirsten
http://emmakirstensjournal.wordpress.com