- We found a nice house big enough for all of us
- I was able to endure another pregnancy and was able to acquire the zofran that I needed
- I have friends willing to lend a helping hand when I need one
- Our marriage survived the challenges of the pregnancy complications and grew to be even closer in the end
- We won our case against the insurance company and all of our money was returned back to us
- Bill has a wonderful job that gave him a couple of promotions and it allows me to continue to stay at home
- Logan's speech development caught up quickly
- I belong to a great MOMS Club chapter where both Logan and I have found awesome friends
- Carter was born healthy when it could have easily been a tragedy
- Logan is potty trained
- We never go hungry and we have the essentials we need
- I've been able to barter for luxuries that we wouldn't be able to afford otherwise (photography, childcare, house cleaning)
- We did fun things: trips to the zoo, preschool prep classes, Date Nights, etc.
- We are all safe, healthy, well taken care of and happy.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
There are so many things that I'm thankful for this year...