Monday, December 08, 2008

WHAT THE?!

This afternoon while I was working - writing fitness posts, designing programs, paying bills and taking care of the kids all at the same time - I discovered that the fitness website where I have my membership to access my exercise library took out 5 monthly payments at once rather than the one that was scheduled for this month (which should have been put on hold until February in light of recent events as I had requested).

WHAT THE FUCK.

Now my membership is on hold while IT figures out what happened and until the money is returned to our bank account, I can't work.

Can it get any worse? Really?! I'm having a VERY hard time staying positive right now.

2 comments:

the nervous mom said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. :( What a crappy surprise to find that out today. I'm hoping that things get better for ya real quick!!

Anonymous said...

I know how hard it is to stay positive...hope it gets fixed soon.take care