These last few weeks are rough. I've been so uncomfortable with acid reflux, back aches, muscle tension everywhere, feeling heavy, waddeling when I walk, being exahusted after I do anything & braxton hicks contractions. I'm ready to have my body back. One of my clients told me that was the most difficult part of her pregnancy, not having her body being hers. Although, I am afraid of the baby blues & feeling empty afterward. I am used to Logan moving around & just being in there. The adjustments will be strange.
This is a list of things that I can't wait to do when Logan is born:
- Eat sushi! My favorite!
- Have my morning coffee again (although, that will have to wait for post-breastfeeding).
- Drink a beer (again, after breastfeeding).
- Go mountain biking, especially since I haven't been biking in Colorado yet.
- Doing crunches & ab work again. I love not being able to stand up straight the next day.
- Being able to move around with ease & not sound like a grunting cow when I get up.
- Feeling normal. No nausia & being medication free.