Friday, August 25, 2006

He's crawling!
Yesterday afternoon Logan & I were playing on the floor. He crawled about six steps. He knows exactly what he's doing. He gets tired pretty quick & his crawl turns into a creep, but I call it crawling nonetheless.

I talked to Bill on the phone while he was at work to tell him the news. When he got home I had Logan playing on the floor so he could see his new accomplishment. It took a little while, but he did it again. Now we're on "operation video tape". It's a lot like trying to tape his rolling around. We'll keep working on it today, but it will most likely be up this weekend. Wow. I'm going to be a lot busier now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, way to go Logan!! Maybe he can come over & teach Ava a thing or two.. she's soooo close!

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

Yay!! That's great!! =)