Monday, August 28, 2006

Our busy little boy.
We're still on "operation video tape". We have some fun video of Logan jumping in his Jumperoo, but not crawling or standing. I think he's trying to be funny by not cooperating. I'll have video up when our resident computer geek comes home from work to install the program & find the USB cable.

I did get some pictures of him standing in his crib for the first time & some pictures of him playing around. So here's a mish-mash of cuteness.

Playing on the computer with Dad
It's never to early to learn about safety. He's strapping Fuzzy Bear into the car seat.


Starting to pull himself up
One of the cutest faces
"Look at what I just did Mom"!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love the bottom picture!!! He's just soooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute little guy. Really.

the boyd girls.... said...

He is SOOO cute! Love the faces!
He is a busy little sucker...we still are not crawling! Everyday she gets closer and closer, but you know, I am not rushing it.....we they crawl they are a lot more maintance :)

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

Look at that cutiepie!! He definitely has a huge cheering section for him over here. LOL

Jack's Mommy said...

Oh he just so adorable! I love the one of him strapping teddy into the car seat! So cute!