Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Yesterday was Bills' last day at work.
We booked viewings from 9:00 am-7:00 pm to find a house tomorrow. We're booked solid, every hour. This doesn't seem real. I guess it will feel real when I'm packing boxes & loading them into the U-Haul.

Bills' last day was kind of funny. He had been looking forward to it for a long time. He had a count down every morning that he left. "Three more days", "Two more days" & so on. With this new gym, he won't work nearly as much & get paid almost double. He only has to work for a total of 24 hours a week at a minimum, where before it was close to 60 hours a week. It's going to be refreshing. The Regional Manager came by the gym two times to make sure Bill would stay in contact because they still want him to run the gym that they'll build next year. Yeah, right. If this new gym really works out, going back would be insane.

With Bill being home, he got to see Logan eat sweet potatoes for the first time this afternoon. It was cute. He really liked them. I made them myself & thought they tasted pretty darn good too. So much that I said to Bill, "Hey, if Logan won't eat this, I will. I don't care if it's pureed. This is good stuff!"

3 comments:

Jezer said...

You are about to embark on a wonderful adventure as a family! Enjoy the ride!

And sweet potatoes ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

I eat Ava's food that I make her sometimes too. It's yummy! I bought The Organic Baby & Toddler Cookbook - it has a lot of delicious recipes!!

Congrats on Bill's new schedule. It's going to be great!

liz said...

Hooray for Bill's new schedule AND sweet potatoes!