Friday, August 04, 2006

This is what happens when Dad takes over.
It's been great having Bill at home more this week. I've been able to take a break, get something done & there's back up for calming a fussy baby.

Yesterday afternoon I was trying to shovel my lunch down fast so I could get to feeding Logan his lunch. Bill offered to feed him. Awesome. Now I could slow down & actually taste my food. After I finished, I walked into the kitchen to see how Logans' lunch was going. This is what I saw.
I call it "sweet potato goatee". Gotta love food facial hair.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is HILARIOUS! What a great photo op!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! how freakin cute! gotta love dads :)

Anonymous said...

That's adorable.

Once they start feeding themselves I think they look like that permanently. Esp. if you give them cheetos... :-)

Reesh said...

Ha ha ha!!! Yes we have green avacado goatees nightly - also quite funny!

liz said...

BWAHAHA! That's so cute.
You must always have that camera on hand--you catch the best shots and expressions on that precious boy's face!
Hope the packing is going well!

Anonymous said...

Aww so cute :)

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

HAHAHAHA.. well at last he got most of it above the boy's neck! I'd say that was pretty good!

Cheers!

Julie

Avorie said...

Too cute!