Monday, March 12, 2007

I couldn't miss this
Last night I read Beth's new post. It was about her fitness results using the plans from The Other Blog. She lost 8 lbs in one week! I am so excited for her!

She's been working hard to make it happen. She's doing all of her workouts at home, with two kids no less. She hasn't achieved results from dropping her calories & starving & this isn't "water weight" either. 60% of calories are from carbs. Nope, she's doing this the good old fashioned way & with some science in the mix.

The big part of her success is that she's the one making it happen. She's making the choice to workout or not. She's making the choice to eat right or not. And her efforts are showing!

I just had to give her a shout out because I know how much she wants to succeed. Reaching her fitness goal means a lot to her & she's well on her way to doing it!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yay Beth!!

It's got to feel so good to know that you're helping people help themselves achieve their fitness goals!

Canadian Mommy said...

aw shucks! Thanks so much Kristin! You are an amazing trainer!

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

You ARE an awesome trainer--a woman running the workshop I attended last week in Vegas asked how I got my arms so buff. :) Hope she's your next client, because I blabbed all about you.