Monday, March 05, 2007

Logan always knows how to make us laugh
The last week has been full of comic relief due to Logan's hysterical antics. He's been learning how to dance. This leaves us on the floor in complete stitches. He grabs any one of his musical toys & sits on the floor, bouncing & shoulder shaking away. We call him our dancing Zoolander because when he stands up & dances, he turns around in circles...in only one direction. Only turning to the left. We don't know if he knows how to turn in the other direction. But no matter what he's doing, if we turn on the TV to one of the music channels, he instantly gets up & starts spinning.

He's also been having lots of fun playing with Buddha. While I'm working, he & Buddha have a good time entertaining each other. If it's not with crackers, it's with toys. It's so cute how the two of them play.

I got some video of Logan dancing & playing with Buddha this weekend. Again, there's no audio, but I decided to make them into montages so they weren't silent.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

As you've seen from Ava's videos, she is ALL about dancing! And spinning around in circles too.

Who needs to go out and spend money for entertainment when you can just stay home and watch them?

Anonymous said...

OMG--sooooo cute!

Erin said...

Love the videos, Logan is just too adorable. The one with him playing with Buddha is so cute, and the one with him dancing made me laugh. :o)

Jake Silver said...

I just bought a 3 pack of Dancing and Music themed Sesame Street DVDs because Tate loves to dance so much. He prefers Gnarls Barkley, Nelly Furtado and JT. And commercials. The other day he danced to the Daisy Sour Cream commercial.

liz said...

Okay, the montage of Logan and Buddah made me cry.
I love how he so purposely plays with his doggie. Woof! So cute.
And I got dizzy watching him tuck his little chin in as he spun himself to the left, to the left, to the left!

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

I was eating my lunch when I read your post and watched the video of Logan dancing in circles and forgot to keep eating because I was laughing so hard!! That was hilarious and so darn cute!!!
And the fact that he actually does play with the doggie proves even more how smart and caring your little guy is! Now, if only I can get James to stop poking our cat with his pointer finger....lol

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I *love* in the first one he's trying SO hard to get puppy to play with his purple toy thingy. LOL it's fantastic!!

ROFL at the second one - omg Kira used to do EXACTLY that, right down to looking at her hand the way Logan did!!! Now she sort of side-steps around in a circle (usually only one way but she can go both) and now "sings" while twirling her hands around. It's the most precious thing - you'll just die when Logan does it!!!

Jen said...

Oh I just love the dancing..Logan is so cute! :)