Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's set in motion
I've finally set the date for the cheesecake tasting party! I made an announcement on the Club message board & have told a few of the moms that I see on a regular basis. For some reason, I was afraid that nobody would come. Sometimes, I'm a dork like that. BUT! I've had quite a few RSVP's & now I'm thinking that I'll have to make a whole lot of cheesecake.

We've spruced up the back deck a little, buying tiki torches & a new table cloth. I found some pots in the garage & I'm planning on planting some colorful flowers this weekend. I'm getting a little Martha Stewart over here.

So, Monday's the day & I hope to hear a lot of suggestions & opinions. After the party, I have a week to tweak things here & there with the recipe before the final submission on the 6th of July. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I have a winning recipe!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

yummy! Wish I could be there! Would never turn down some cheesecake! Good luck with it though! I am glad that you are going to get a lot of taste testers!