Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I know I am, but what are you?
I. Am. Weird. At least I know I am & I'm not in denial about it. Lizzy was awesome in tagging me today to share my weirdness with the world. It's perfect timing because for one, it beats me booing about how much I hate snow & being cold (as we got our first snow last night) & hooing about how our Stuffing Throwdown is being postponed (the silver lining is we are having two Thanksgivings now!)

Rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven random/weird things about me:

  1. I have frequent nightmares that wake me up in the middle of the night. They are usually gory & involve zombies, bloody body parts or are similar to a stereotypical horror movie. I wake up with the hair on my neck standing up, my spine/back feeling "exposed" & my stomach dropping & in knots. This all started during pregnancy & has never stopped. This is why I never watch scary movies & it makes me feel like a kid worrying about monsters under my bed.
  2. I don't read the same book twice or watch a movie more than once. I hate knowing what happens next.
  3. I am an Aries & the personality trait descriptions are eerily spot on. Bill is an Aries too & is the complete opposite.
  4. I am afraid of international travel & Bill wants to go to Japan, check out parts of Europe & hang out in London for a while.
  5. I've been an insomniac for about two years & it's directly related to stress (I bet you can't figure out what kind of stress).
  6. I take the longest showers in the world. About 30 minutes (if there's enough hot water). It's because they are the most relaxing part of my day & it's where I do my thinking/contemplating. Everyone in my family knows that if they want hot water for their shower, they need to get in before I do.
  7. I secretly wish I could be the female version of Hugh Hefner & wear pajama's & robes everywhere I go.
Kayce, Erin, Jake, Debra are up next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I love being tagged! I'll try to work it in before the end of the month.

And ditto on the Hugh Hefner thing. I could live in my pajamas! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!