Thursday, November 22, 2007

Many Thanks
As we reflect on everything we are thankful for on this Thanksgiving day, it's the simple things in life that strike me as most significant. From the wonderful friendships we've made over the last year to Logan's fuzzy pajama's & new toothbrushes.

I'm thankful for the life experiences we've gone through this year, as difficult as they may have been, for each event has taught me an important lesson & helped me to grow as an individual & develop into a better wife & mother. These are the events that have made me grateful for the littlest things since I've realized how quickly it can all be taken away. I'm thankful for both the good & bad, the tears of joy & the sleepless nights. I'm thankful for the uncomfortable times that make us change our perspective.

I'm thankful that Bill & I have been able to work as a team, adapting to whatever gets thrown at us & our family. I'm especially thankful that we can make due with what we have, or the little we have, & it always ends up being enough. Our home, our car, our health & happiness but most importantly, each other. I'm thankful for my loving husband, my adorable son & the special love we share. I'm very thankful that we've made so many happy, simple memories together from our morning cartoon cuddle time to our gentle nighttime rituals & everything else in between.

On this day of Thanksgiving, I have many things to be thankful for & especially - my family.

No comments: