Thursday, March 06, 2008

He's got the fever
Spring fever is in full swing over here. I thought Logan was acting like a crazy wild child because I've been sick & not doing much with him, everyone was sick the week we moved & then add the actual move on top of that. But, I'm beginning to think it's spring fever.

We've been staying busy this week, despite the HG making me feel like death warmed over. Tuesday he had school, Wednesday we went to the gym (I didn't work out - I just sat there while I trained photographer friend) then after 2 hours of that, we went to playgroup for another 2 hours. He played & ran around for 4 hours straight. Then today he had school again where he ran off some more energy on the basketball court. He was exhausted when we got in the car to go home, almost falling asleep in his car seat.

Yet, he's still running around, harassing Buddha & Kitty, not listening & getting into trouble. The combination of being two & having spring fever is enough to drive any parent crazy. I'm really looking forward to warmer weather so Logan can play on the play set in the back yard. Hopefully this weekend will be nice & we can try to teach him how to ride his tricycle in the cul-de-sac & finally meet the other neighbors (I've been antisocial while being sick & need to thank the next door neighbor for the lemon poppyseed loaf she baked for us).

I'm just ready for winter to be over with & I think Logan is too.

1 comment:

Erin said...

We're feeling the same way!