Saturday, June 03, 2006

He did it!
He laughed out loud! Of course he's being stubborn (just like his mom) & he's not laughing anymore. He was sitting in his Boppy chair while I was singing him songs. I sang the alphabet & he smiled really big, the big wide open mouth kind of smile. Then I sang "Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes" 4 or 5 times. I pointed to my body in round one. I pointed to his in round two. I had him point to his body in round three. That's when he laughed. For more than a second. Maybe two, but it was cute. I thought I was going to be in tears when he finally laughed, but it happened so quick, it's almost like I don't belive it happened. Now it's going to be like the elusive hunt for Sasquatch trying to get his next laugh on film.

1 comment:

Reesh said...

Yes it's been next to impossible to capture Lily's small boughts of laughter, for when I pull out the camera she stops laughing at whatever it was that made her laugh and focuses only on the camera, a new shiny object to discover. *sigh* we will get it one day I'm sure...