Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's time to buy some tub toys.
Logan loved his bath last night! The body sponge that I got him acted more like a baby raft. He was floating around & grabbing his feet. He would let his head relax back into the water & sometimes wanted to roll over. Yeah, that was interesting, trying to catch a slippery Logan. Fortunately he never went under.

His bath didn't take as much time as it did in his infant tub. We laughed & splashed & had a good time. I thought a rubber ducky & other bath toys would be fun for him. So it looks like were getting those on Friday when we go & get his mesh crib bumper.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! Did you end up getting in there with him? I don't think our tub is big enough for me to get in there with Kira :\

Kristin said...

Not last night, but I did tonight. I think it's actually easier with just him in there. He's a slippery little guy (& he floats all over the place).

Virginia Revoir said...

It took a long time for my 11 months little girl to get used to baths. She used to shake so bad and cry she was so scared. The water was warm so it's not because she was cold. Now she loves it but it took a long time!

liz said...

YAY!
I don't think that Henry would know what to do in the bathtub. But his Mommy sure loves a nice bath.
Maybe when he's a little older.
But I want those bathtime crayons for myself!