Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Brain dead
There's a bunch of stuff I could write about today, like how I'm just about to hit the third trimester milestone & I'm already feeling "done" with pregnancy, or how I'm getting a little weirded out by body image right now. Then there's some small stuff with the in-laws that is pretty interesting, or how the marriage slump is making great strides (pretty quickly, I might add). I've been meaning to get video of Logan having a conversation, making sure he uses the words 'butterfly' & 'motorcycle' because they sound so funny. I want to get video of Carter doing somersaults since it's clear as day when he moves (as we were watching him turn last night while watching American Gladiators).

But, I'm tired. I've been up since 5:00 to train a client at 6:00, Logan had school at 9:00, then we went to the farm at 10:00. He threw a massive fit for hours (we left the farm early because he was throwing sand, not listening & not sitting on time-out) & continued his tirade in his room, overturning his rocking chair, tossing clothes out from his dressers & basically leaving me halfway dead. I bought him "surprises" like I do every time he goes to school (today was stickers & a Lightning McQueen sandwich box from Target's Dollar Spot) - but he did not get them because he was behaving so badly. He also didn't get snacks or lunch & was sent to his room.

Bill has his disc golf league tonight which means I'm handling Mr. Grump all on my own until he goes to bed. I'll have to muster up the energy to form coherent thoughts tomorrow. It's just not happening today!

No comments: