Saturday, June 14, 2008

Someone's in the kitchen
Erica tagged me for a cooking meme, which is great timing for a hot Saturday afternoon! Here's the deal:

1) Answer all the questions honestly.

2) Tag at least three people.



When was the most recent time you were burned?
Hmmm, not sure. But the most severe burn I got while cooking was when I was pregnant with Logan & trying to make steak on the stove top. The grease popped & burned my hand really bad & I still have the scar.

Can you cook?
Sometimes I like to believe I can.

If yes, name your specialties (three max.)
Maybe Chicken Noodle Soup, Beef Burgundy & mini-pizza's

If yes, do you like to cook?
I love it, even if I'm not the best at it.

If no, do you want to be able to cook?

What color is your kitchen?
Grey-Blue. Not a bad color, but we might change it.

Do you bake?
Yes & I'm a much better baker than I am a cook.

If yes, specialties (max 3)
Oh, wow. Only 3? The lemon bars I just made the other week were to die for, Cupcakes with butter cream frosting if I keep it simple & pumpkin pie from scratch, maybe?

If yes, do you like to bake?
Love, love, love it. But it's not so good if you're trying to stay in shape.

If no, do you want to bake?

What color is your apron?
I have a full-wrap red one & a half-waist turquoise & brown floral-type. I think they are equally used.

OK, I'm taking the easy way out here. I'm tagging anyone who is in need of blogging fodder or any of the new bloggers that I just added to the sidebar.

No comments: