Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby Shower!
This morning was my baby shower, hosted by photographer friend. There was a huge turn out with most of The Club in attendance (which was flattering) & lots & lots of yummy food to snack on. She picked up an ice cream cake from Cold Stone - chocolate cake with coffee ice cream, chocolate gnash frosting & almonds on top. Oh, so yummy. We had a great time just chatting, hanging out & grazing on the buffet of food. We didn't play any games - I said it wasn't necessary since I think they're kind of cheesy. The kids had a lot of fun playing outside in the back yard. We were really lucky to have such beautiful weather.

There were about 20 people there & more kids since almost everyone has two. It was a full house & everyone was so thoughtful & generous with their gifts. I felt INCREDIBLY lucky to have found such a great Club & to have made so many wonderful friends. I can't imagine what I would do without some of my closest friends that I've made (photographer friend & massage friend, for sure).

There were pictures taken, but not by me - I'll post them when I get them.

1 comment:

angie said...

There's nothing like feeling the love at a baby shower thrown by your friends.