Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Brilliant Blogger 2008
I am tired, sore, have heart burn like no other & just feel blah (usual pregnancy stuff), so this tag by Courtney is awesome timing.

A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? Photographer Friend & Massage Friend
C. Cake or Pie? I have to pick. Seriously? BOTH!
D. Day of Choice? Saturday
E. Essential Item? Dishwasher
F. Favorite Color? Green? I have too many
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? YUCK! Neither!
H. Hometown? Salt Lake
I. Indulgence? Hot fudge Sundaes
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 2
L. Life isn't complete without? Family (not extended!)
M. Marriage Date? June 6, 1999
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 3 younger sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Haunted Houses like the "fun" ones on Halloween
Q. Quotes? Not sure
R. Reasons to smile? The kids
S. Season of Choice? Fall
T. Tag seven others below.
U. Unknown fact about me? I don't know how to drive a stick shift
V. Vegetable? Peas
W. Worst Habits? Biting my nails
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. What exactly is this supposed to mean?
Y. Your favorite food? Sushi
Z. Zodiac Sign? Aries

I'm supposed to tag 7 other people. How about whoever needs some blog fodder goes for it.

No comments: