- I just organized a walking group with the MOMS Club. There are a few of us that are now meeting up twice a week to walk for an hour on different trails around town. So far, it's been fun!
- I am hosting the first meeting for the babysitting co-op. There will be 17 moms & 23 kids. Our house is small & it gets cramped when we host playgroup with 4 moms & 4 kids. I'm excited, but I have no idea how all of these people are going to fit.
- Moms night out is tonight. I am so excited!!! We're going to the Melting Pot for Ladies Night. There will be door prizes, chair massages & totally yummy food! I've been looking forward to this night since I found out about it last month!
- The morning of the co-op meeting, I'm waking up early to make strawberry orange muffins from scratch.
- Logan was the victim of a bite on the finger from another kid. It left huge teeth marks in his finger that lasted all day & all night.
- M.O.M.M.Y needs C.O.F.F.E.E Both Bill & I got a terrible nights sleep last night. I think we got maybe an hour. It was not a good night.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Bullets: Because that's all I have time for today