Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It's official
Today we had our monthly meeting for MOMS Club & voted in the new board members for the next year (which starts in July). I'll be on the board as the membership VP & I'll also be co-coordinator with another mom for the babysitting co-op. I'm really excited about these positions.

I started working with E on the babysitting co-op (she's actually done about 95-98% of the work, I'm just taking over for a few months after she has baby #2). This is one of the biggest perks of the club & I can't wait to get this program up & going! It had fallen through the cracks & wasn't very successful last year. It was one major reason I joined the club (along with playgroups & just getting out of the house to talk to other adults). It's great to have a network of friends that can help to watch Logan if Bill & I want (need) to go out on a date & we won't have to shell out $30 or more to do it.

I start training (& Bill laughed at the fact that there's "training") for the MVP next month. It doesn't seem to be too hard, just a lot of computer correspondence. Seeing as though I'm already at the computer a lot, it's no big deal.

So, yea!

***There's a lot of good stuff on The Other Blog, along with another new cyber-client who has achieved great results after only a few days. And I have to gush Thank You's to another cyber-client who did a favor for me (it was like she had some psychic abilities) & really helped our family out (in a situation that I haven't talked about, but will sometime in the next week)***

3 comments:

Tonia said...

That is so funny, I am going to be our moms Club membership VP!

Kristin said...

How crazy is that! I'll be emailing you to see how it's going :)

ws said...

not psychic, but maybe psychotic. nevertheless, you're welcome.