Monday, January 21, 2008

Cheese!
Logan & I had a lot of fun taking pictures using the self-timer. Why I never thought about this before is beyond me, but Logan LOVES to take pictures this way. We took "hugging" pictures this afternoon before I got dinner ready. He thought it was the most exciting thing ever. We even took "belly button" pictures, which is really me at 5 weeks in the pregnancy. Logan still doesn't have a clue what's going on so I told him we're taking pictures of my belly button (thus that's why he's sticking his finger in it). When I get more of a baby belly, I'm sure he'll understand a little bit more (but not much).


This picture is just too cute. I love it!

The official 5 weeks pregnant belly shot

6 comments:

Alissa said...

You guys are just too cute! :-)

Erin said...

Love the pictures, too cute!

Wendy said...

I love the belly shot:) He looks adorable sticking his finger in your button as Lani calls it:o) Great pictures!!

Dawn B said...

AWWWW!!! So adorable!!!!
You could even title your belly shots.."BUMP WATCH 2008"
...I think I've been reading too many of those celebrity sites....

Erica said...

Cute pictures...So how are you feeling?

Mom2Max&Alex said...

You are adorable! I've been there with the Zofran and even though I knew the side effect, no one told me about Colace. Glad you are nipping that one in the bud!! Hope the HE stays away!!