Monday, January 21, 2008

Cheese!
Logan & I had a lot of fun taking pictures using the self-timer. Why I never thought about this before is beyond me, but Logan LOVES to take pictures this way. We took "hugging" pictures this afternoon before I got dinner ready. He thought it was the most exciting thing ever. We even took "belly button" pictures, which is really me at 5 weeks in the pregnancy. Logan still doesn't have a clue what's going on so I told him we're taking pictures of my belly button (thus that's why he's sticking his finger in it). When I get more of a baby belly, I'm sure he'll understand a little bit more (but not much).


This picture is just too cute. I love it!

The official 5 weeks pregnant belly shot

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are just too cute! :-)

Erin said...

Love the pictures, too cute!

Wendy said...

I love the belly shot:) He looks adorable sticking his finger in your button as Lani calls it:o) Great pictures!!

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

AWWWW!!! So adorable!!!!
You could even title your belly shots.."BUMP WATCH 2008"
...I think I've been reading too many of those celebrity sites....

Erica said...

Cute pictures...So how are you feeling?

Angie said...

You are adorable! I've been there with the Zofran and even though I knew the side effect, no one told me about Colace. Glad you are nipping that one in the bud!! Hope the HE stays away!!