Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Playgroup mayhem
Well, we had a fun time this morning. It was super hectic, but it all worked out OK. I called photographer friend last night to switch our workout time. We were going to the gym after dinner & at this point, it's out of the question. So, we did our thing early this morning after I dropped Bill off at work.

On a super cute note, Logan & Little M (photographer friends daughter) are pretty much going to get married. When they see each other, they have big, long hugs & the hold hands as we walk to & from the parking lot. It's the cutest thing ever!

Anyway, after the workout I drove home as fast as I could so I could get the kitchen cleaned up (it never happened last night) & make the muffins for playgroup. I was getting the muffins together just as everyone started to arrive. The kids had a blast, the muffins were OK (not sweet enough for me) & Logan only sat on timeout once (it's usually twice - for throwing toys or hitting or something that wasn't acceptable). The living room looks like a bomb went off in the toy box & Logan's bed is almost broken. They were all jumping on his bed (all five of them at once) & bent the bed frame underneath.

It's going to be complete madness here this weekend when we have 17 kids running around doing the same thing for Logan's birthday party. Fun times!!

No comments: