Thursday, January 10, 2008

I don't have to wait any longer
I was supposed to start my cycle tomorrow. I had been feeling kind of gross the last couple of days. Not super sick, I haven't thrown up, but at the end of the day from lunch to dinner, I feel a little nauseous. It started when I ate a tuna sandwich & thought the tarter sauce might have been bad, then it happened last night & today at lunch & I just knew. It was dejavu.

I took the test while Bill was at work & Logan was running around with Buddha. I just couldn't wait. I had to know NOW. After waiting for the test to take, I came out of the bathroom to tell Logan to stop hitting Buddha, turned back around & saw the result.

Pregnant.

I was ecstatic! I could have jumped for joy. I called Bill right away with the news & then told him that I can't keep my mouth shut about this. After I got off the phone, I called my sisters & my friends. I've been on the phone for the last two hours, blabbing away.

Tomorrow morning I'll call the OBGYN (again) to get in for another appointment & get the prescription ASAP. I've already calculated the estimated due date to be September 20th, so we'll see if they concur. I also might switch or change the blog because it's no longer just Logan & me & I'm no longer a first time stay at home mom. YEA!

21 comments:

Jezer said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

(Longtime lurker -- I missed delurking week last time as I had a newborn!)

RQ

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations! I found out about BabyN two days later last year, and he was born two days past your estimated due date. Think you can hold this one in two extra days? :) That also gives me a pretty good idea about the date of conception...hehe. I'm so excited for you!

Wendy said...

Holy Crap!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you all:) HOPE HOPE HOPE that you are not sick this time!!

Erica said...

congratulations..take care of yourself.

angie said...

AHHHH! Congratualtions Kristin!

Way to Logan, you're gonna be a big brother!

Liz said...

HOLY CRAP!

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

[[and um, how is it that it took me TWENTY FOUR HOURS to read this post?????]]]

Brandy said...

Yeah I'm so excited for you, I hope you get to enjoy this one more so than the last...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

woooohoooo!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Jaime said...

Congrats!!! I hope this pregnancy runs smooth and easy for you! =)

Jake Silver said...

2nd time SAHM then??

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is so great!

Erin said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I hope you're not as sick this time...

Anonymous said...

OH yeah!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Canadian Mommy said...

WOOOHOOO! Congrats! I hope it goes much smoother for you this time around!!!

Chastity said...

Congratulations!

Juggle Jane said...

Congratulations!!! What an exciting way to start the year!

Reesh said...

I'm a little late, but the sentiment remains the same - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so, so, so late on this, but I am just catching up on your blog since new years (I had over 30 posts of yours saved in my bloglines! I was saving until I had a chance to sit down and really read). The funny thing is, I keep thinking, I wonder if Kristin is pregnant and I haven't checked her posts??

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

Ooooooh congrats! Such happy news!!