Thursday, March 09, 2006



Is this the same child?



5 weeks old


4 weeks old


3 weeks old


2 weeks old


1 week old


3 days old


It's amazing how babies are constantly growing & changing before our eyes. I'm glad that we are typical picture happy parents so we can document his metamorphosis (& prove that this is the same baby that we brought home). It's unbelievable how fast this is happening.

When he was cluster feeding we said, "Hmmm, he must be going through a growth spurt". Yesterday he was "coma child" & slept pretty much all day. It was nice because I got a break & was able to get a lot of things done. I wasted a lot of time & appreciated the day of silence. On the flip side, it was kind of sad. I really missed holding & talking to him. Meanwhile I was saying, "Hmmm, he must be going through a growth spurt". How many growth spurts is this kid going to go through? I laughed at the idea thinking that "growth spurts" were the answer to everything. After reviewing these pictures, I shouldn't laugh. It's a fact.

1 comment:

Avorie said...

Wow, he really has grown. Doesn't it just make you cry!