Friday, March 31, 2006

Man, do I love chiropractic.
Logan & I went back for another treatment this morning. This time he was wide awake. The Doctor checked him out & now Logan has the same range of motion on each side of his neck! He's still tender & tight in his mid back, so he'll have to get a few more treatments in the following weeks. He was just a little fussy with the tenderness, but after his adjustment he went right to sleep & has been that way pretty much all afternoon. I'm so glad he's getting taken care of. Bill's mom called me after his first treatment to see how things went. After explaining what was going on, there was dead silence. It was the "I don't approve of him getting adjusted" silence. It's going to be interesting to see what her reaction is after today.

We took a look at my x-rays as well. Knowing what I know, I have some work to do. The Doctor recommended that I come in once a week for about a month. That's a conservative treatment plan. I would've thought 3 times a week for a while based on the x-rays, but whatever. During my adjustment he was talking about how he needed a trainer to help him get set on a routine. What is with all of these people needing trainers when I'm not really thinking about training again? On the way home I thought about checking into getting a business license & some insurance. If I'm going to do this, I have to be legit. I was also thinking about session rates too. It will be nice being my "own boss" instead of working for a corporation. Now I can set my own session rate & not have to get only a percentage of that. This could turn out to be a good thing. We'll see what happens.

This is the first weekend that Bill will have off. It's kind of funny, now that we have the time, we don't know what to do with it. I hope we come up with some fun stuff because I don't want to hang out at home the whole time. I get enough of that as it is. But other than shopping, what do you do with a 2 month old? Maybe I can convince Bill to go hiking or something like that. I guess I have the rest of the afternoon to do some brain storming!

No comments: