Monday, January 29, 2007

I thought about it.
After I took the time to create a super secret "invitation only" password protected blog, got a new email address for it & began to move posts & pictures over; I changed my mind.

To be frank, I'm freakin' attached to this one. I like the people that I've met. While I applaud those who manage to keep two blogs up & going, that's not my gig. Time management is not my strong point now that I'm a stay at home mom. It used to be, but my life has changed. It's hard enough trying to keep this blog without it interfering in Logan's wake hours & when Bill comes home from work.

So, I'm staying put until I get death threats. Then I might change my mind again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though I can understand that it's a *super* hard decision, I'm selfishly glad that you are staying put!

I've been reading your blog for about a year, and as my husband and I consider a family of our own, it's incredibly helpful/enlightening to read about the *real* life of being a parent - the joys, frustrations, etc.

Thanks.
Somewhere in the Midwest

liz said...

wherever you go or stay--please keep me posted!

whatever you decide to do, you know i understand. and you know my thoughts on the situation--people are freaks no matter where you go in the blogosphere!

Hey...only two more days 'til Logan's first birthday...WOW!

Anonymous said...

Well I'm happy you're not moving too. :D I meant to respond to a couple of your posts, but I just haven't had the time until now.

I have 2 blogs - Kira's blog and my own personal blog that his family are not aware of. I got so tired of his family bitching for not seeing nor hearing about Kira (because they don't read the monthly updates?!) that I decided to make her own blog and send the url to all his family.

I'm glad you're not going deep undercover. It's sad that there are trolls out there who have nothing better to do than create problems for other people and their families. Thankfully I have such a tiny corner of the internet that I don't get bothered by it. I hope you never do, too.

Canadian Mommy said...

I thought about all that at one point too. I thought about stopping altogether. I need it though. I also am happy with the people I have *met* through here.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're staying. Unless of course you were going to invite me to the secret blog, in which case it's not such a huge deal :-)

I couldn't do 2 blogs either. I have enough trouble keeping up with one.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're still going to be around! I would really miss my regular doses of Logan cuteness!

:)