Friday, January 26, 2007

Ready for another ride?
You know how I always talk about our life being like a roller coaster? Well, it's so true. It's crazy. The good thing is that we're climbing up right now. Bill called to tell me that after working at this new gym for only a month, he's being promoted to Sales Manager. He will be salaried, plus bonuses & benefits.

You want to know why this is such a crazy ride? Because yesterday (& the day before) I was crying about how me needing to go back to work was becoming more of a reality. I finally got to the point where I could think, "OK, I have to do this for our family", then we get this news. Yeah, I'm not crying anymore. Well, maybe for joy & relief, but that's different.

Let the party begin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the "up" of roller coasters!

And congrats to Bill :)

liz said...

That's fantastic. What a wonderful way to start a new year.
Woot!

Ashley said...

Woohoo! that's awesome, I'm so happy for you guys. About your previous entry, I think you can keep this blog but make it invitation only, so you don't have to lose all your history. Not really sure how to do it though.

the boyd girls.... said...

Yeah! Congrats! I know that is a big stress relief! I am so excited for your family!