Monday, January 08, 2007

National Delurking Week
There's really nothing new to write about today. Thanks to everyone's comments about their kiddos sleeping patterns, I'm over the fact that Logan has inherited our "sleepy genes", besides that, I really think it's his learning how to run (no joke...he was running last night) that's wearing him out. I'm taking advantage of the extra blogging time right now!

Because there's nothing new to write, I'm jumping on the National Delurking Week bandwagon. I would love to know who's reading about our crazy life. I would also love to know who the anonymous commenters are that seem to come out during our times of family drama. I promise that I'm not going to send you any hate mail. Really, cross my fingers & hope to die...I promise. I just have a sinking suspicion that I've been found by the in-laws.

So, drop me a line & say hi. It would be cool to know who's out there, how you found me & it would keep me busy by checking out other blogs (you know, now that I have all of this extra free time on my hands). And hey! Even if you comment all of the time & we obsessively check each other's blogs, say hi anyway :)

18 comments:

Reesh said...

Hello from an obsessive blog buddy!!

Kristin said...

HA! You know I'm all over your blog since Lily & Logan are birthday pals...& especially now that you have #2 on the way too!

Anonymous said...

Hi'ya!

You know, I was looking back over your blog the other day b'cuz I couldn't remember how long I had been reading it for. It's been since Logan was about 3 months old! They sure do grow up fast!

liz said...

howdy from another obsessive blog buddy!

Canadian Mommy said...

Howdy! I am still here!

Kristin said...

Angie- 3 months seems like forever ago! So much has happened. I'm glad you've been along for the ride :)

Kristin said...

Lizzy, Your blog is one of the reasons I need to get Bloglines set up. I can't wait for your posts!

Kristin said...

Hey Beth!
I know you have your hands full over there. I still keep tabs on you too!

Erin said...

Yo! You know I read this, but I'm saying Hi anyway.

Hi!

I love reading your blog. You're always so honest about stuff, and even though I don't really know you, it's comforting to know other moms have the same sorts of experiences.

Anonymous said...

Wow cool, national delurking week. No point for me to delurk cause I feel like I live here (I just love the way you write), but I'm posting anyways.

I think I found you not long after Kira was born actually, via the babes in blogland site for the month of January. Been hooked ever since. :)

Kristin said...

Erin-
I found your blog through a comment you made on another blog. I immediately loved your sense of humor. I really think you have the coolest job too :)

Kristin said...

Erica-
I think we live on each others blogs!!! I've been hooked from the beginning as well, always amazed at what Kira's doing next. Especially her vocabulary!

Jen said...

Hi! I'm Dawn's sister (from "Baby James") and I check out your blog a lot! Logan is so cute and I love reading about you guys! :)

Kristin said...

Hey Jen!
Thanks for saying Hi! It's pretty cool that family members of other blogging moms are reading about us!

Anonymous said...

I think you know I am a follower...

Brandy said...

Kristin, I'm a fan of your blog, i think I found you on a blog of a blog of a friend... I'm not sure, but yours is one of my faves...Davis is just a few weeks older than Logan.

Kristin said...

Hey J :)
I was wondering if any family members were going to give a shout out. I know everyone on our side of the family that has access to a computer reads about our little family. I'm still wondering if the other side knows.

Love ya & I'll talk to you soon!

Kristin said...

Hi Brandy!
Isn't it crazy how we find random blogs? I've found some of my favorites that way too. I'm glad you came out to say Hi!