Thursday, January 11, 2007

Such a fun day today!
Today was supposed to be just a regular old day at home. The moms from MOMS Club were going to meet up at an indoor bounce house for some play time. We weren't going to go because Bill is slammed at the gym with everyone signing up for their New Year's resolutions & he can't make it home for lunch to trade off the car.

One of the moms offered to pick us up so we could go. That was awesome. We had such a good time. Logan was a little freaked out at first, clinging onto me for dear life, but once he warmed up he was all over the place. He crawled around & we chased each other. He laughed & giggled. He played peek-a-boo with other moms & ran around with other kids. We all had a blast.

Logan took a little nap when we got home. He totally wore himself out. It wasn't a very long one though & when he woke up, it was like he just had a cup of coffee. He had his frog rattle in his mouth, running back & forth in the living room, shaking his head (like he sees Buddha doing when he plays with his dog toys), screaming & laughing. I was laughing so hard. It was even more hysterical because my laughing just made Logan laugh & run around harder.
We had more fun during Logan's snack time. As he was eating cheese, crackers & veggies, I put my glasses on him. He thinks it's amusing to look like a little genius. I think it's just plain funny. And cute.
Man, Logan just cracks me up.


***Day four of National Delurking Week. If you're hiding out in Utah, Nevada, Oregon or Colorado, come out & leave a comment. I know your there...I see you in the stats!***

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a darling pix of Logan with your specs on! Glad you had fun in the icky winter days of CO.....See, it can be fun in the cold winter days with someone who you trust enough to help you out.-Ilene

Anonymous said...

I love the shot of him in your glasses - he IS a little genius!

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE THE GLASSES PHOTO!!!!!!!

And I'll bet you sat there laughing, while Logan was mimicking Buddha and somewhere in your mind thought, "I really should be taping this so I can blog it." Because we want to seeeeeee!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Delurking to say hello and that I enjoy your blog.

Somewhere in the Midwest.

liz said...

What a little smarty pants! How cute!

Dude, I totally want a snack of cheese and crackers.

Erin said...

Hey, I'm out here reading you, but you know that...

Dang, those photos of Logan are totally adorable! He seriously does look like a baby genius with those glasses on. Maybe someday when he wins the Nobel prize, that photo will be world famous.

Jake Silver said...

Again, the similarities are eery. My wife took Tate to a Bounce-Ball type place with their weekly playgroup this past week. She said it was quite a workout because she had to lug him up some sort of slide over and over again...
Great pics. My son still only has two teeth. I can feel ridges on the top but no teeth yet. He also does the Baby Tennis game. And also he recognizes words but doesn't say much more than "Mamamamamamama" or "dadadadadada" in long strings. And to be honest I don't really know if he knows who is who just yet. Does Logan watch TV? My son is very very very into Spongebob.

Kristin said...

Jake-
Logan loves him some morning cartoons. He's all about Higgley Town Heroes, Little Einsteins, Micky Mouse Playhouse & occasionally, Sponge Bob too.

Clearly we watch wayyyyyy too much TV.

Erica-
That is totally my next video project. I'm going to try & tape him playing with Buddha too. It's hilarious!