Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A list of things I love
  • I love hearing Logan singing & playing with his toys when he wakes up in the morning
  • I love snuggling on the couch to watch our morning cartoons
  • I love my "me-time" where I waste it on blog reading
  • I LOVE CHOCOLATE
  • I love ice cream
  • I love coffee
  • I love wine
  • I love beer
  • I love sushi
  • I love it that Bill likes to cook. And he's really good at it too!
  • I love to vacuum because it makes Logan laugh. And I like clean carpets
  • I love to bake yummy treats
  • I love naps, but never take them
  • I love hiking
  • I love the look on Logan's face when Bill walks into the room
  • I love the big smiles Logan gives me when I get him out of his car seat
  • I love, love, love my long, hot showers
  • I love lip gloss
  • I love going to playgroup
  • I love finding a new comedy series to watch (last one was Kenny vs Spenny)
  • I love how Bill & I are the perfect "fit" in a hug
  • I love it when Bill laughs at something cute that Logan does
  • I love spending our time together as a family
  • I love the tight, warm cuddle with Bill as we fall asleep in bed
  • I love my family
  • I love Logan
  • I love Bill
Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Liz said...

And I love THIS!

Sending up a big "Yeah, what she said!" from Brooklyn (where we got screwed on the snow...I wanted 18 inches and for The Mistah have a snow day. Boo.)

liz said...

This "House" business cracks me up!

Isabel said...

How sweet. Thanks for sharing!!