Friday, February 16, 2007

Little of this & a little of that
I never thought things would go this fast, but I am pleasantly surprised! Virtual Fitness has been up for only a day & I have a handful of potential new cyber clients. This is just awesome! It's been interesting to see what working at home is really like (even if it has only been one day). And quite frankly, right now it seems to be harder than working outside of the home.

Yesterday afternoon, Bill, Logan & I went to another MOMS Clubber's house. Her son is a little older than Logan & he's outgrown most of his toys. My friend offered to sell us a ton of toys for practically free. We were thrilled. We loaded up the entire trunk (no kidding) & I made a second playroom for Logan in the computer room. I hoped it would keep him busy while I try to write out programs. It does, but there's still a lot of distraction. Last night he was pretty happy to walk around the room holding his snack cup full of animal crackers. The next thing I know, I see him & Buddha hiding in the corner behind the futon. Logan is sneaking him crackers & Buddha is slobbering all over his hands. It was gross, but pretty cute. So, if the toys don't keep him entertained, at least the dog & cat do.

Speaking of entertaining, if you read the first post on the other blog, you might have noticed that Logan is now playing soccer in the house. This happened the other day & I was so incredibly shocked that I instantly sent Bill a text asking him if he taught Logan how to dribble. He called & said that he showed Logan how to kick the ball maybe once or twice, but not how to dribble across the room. It was firm confirmation that Logan truly IS my little Olympic soccer player, just like I thought before he was born.

And in high anxiety news, after months & months of Bill telling his sister that our family won't be separated, she's agreed to come over for dinner tomorrow night. We already know she's on the attack, based on what she's been telling Bill. So, this should be interesting. Last night Bill came home from work & said that they might not come over because Uncle J is going out with a buddy of his. We're kind of irritated about that. Bill is going to talk to Aunt Ju-Ju about it, so we'll see what happens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I LOVE your fitness blog. I think it would help me out alot and I love that you know what your talking about :)

Just one suggestion? Pleas choose a more professional layout. Maybe the white one you are currently using now or something other. The green and orange one is a little off putting.

:)No offense.

Kristin said...

No offense taken. I actually prefer this layout, but thought it would be kind of lame if both blogs looked the same. I've been thinking about switching this around (I still don't know what to do, Erica!), but maybe I'll enlist her services to do a make-over on that one.

Other than the layout (which is very easy to change), I'm really glad you like the rest of it! That's what matters most to me :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am *so* happy you've started that up, and I am extremely interested in it. Can you shoot me an email with details and info on the personal fitness / nutrition programs? And what you'd require from me? All of that stuff. Also, do you accept paypal transactions? (Believe it or not, it costs way too much money to send bank drafts or money orders internationally with the conversion rates)

I couldn't comment on your other blog cause of the no-anon posting thingy so I hope it's ok to post here. :)

Erin said...

Well I just finished catching up on all your past blog entries...man did that take a while. I've been reading blogs instead of reading books lately LOL Good luck with the fitness blog!