Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Our turn
Tonight is the night that we take our turn for the Valentines Day babysitting swap. We'll call our little friend "Little L". Little L is coming over to play with Logan, Kitty & Buddha. We'll eat lots of food (a ton of goldfish crackers, I'm sure), read lots of stories & probably play a lot of hide & go seek. It's going to be interesting to see how Logan feels about Little L coming over to his house to play. I'm betting that I'll have some great stories to tell.

We had a MOMS Club meeting today where Logan had the bejesus scared out of him. A new member joined & her older toddler son (3 years old?) is quite a screamer. He screamed in Logan's ear on more than one occasion. Logan cried a whole lot. He's not used to someone screaming a high pitched, blood curling scream at all, let alone in his ear. He didn't want to get off my lap to play with his friends Little L & Little N. I felt bad for him. So we sat by our friend Little N & his mom the whole time. Which is fine, we like them a lot.

I was telling Little N's mom about the date night swap that Little L's mom & I were doing (OK, this is sounding confusing). She thought it sounded great & offered to swap a night too. So now I have two friends that are nice & their kids are great & they will babysit for free. This is awesome.

2 comments:

Jake Silver said...

we're doing the same thing! the DSes will watch tate on friday and we'll watch izzy sat or sun (it's a 3 day weekend)

liz said...

Woot!

I'm babysitting tonight, myself. And on Saturday, we have a sitter and we're going out!

Double WOOT!