Friday, December 29, 2006

Bored? Lonely? Hmmm.
Logan has been incredibly tired today. He slept in until 8 ish. We hung out & watched Little Einsteins. I nursed him, leaving him with Bill & went to an appointment. I got home around 9:30, gave Logan breakfast & not much later, he went down for his morning nap. He didn't wake up until 12:45 pm. That's sleeping for almost three hours.

After he woke up, I nursed him again & waited for Bill to get home so we could switch. I had another appointment at 1 pm & Bill watched Logan on his lunch break. I got home, fed Logan lunch & played for a little bit. He was super tired again. He went down for another nap & has been asleep for a little over an hour. It must be all of the walking that's wearing him out.

So here I sit, pacing back & forth. Surfing the internet. Checking out different blogs. Bored out of my mind! I really don't feel like cleaning. That's no fun. Everyone is either at work, or snowed in from the second storm we endured last night. While I really enjoy some time to myself, some peace & quiet, I don't know what to do with it when I get it. It feels kind of pathetic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he's having a growth spurt with all that sleep!!

I know what you mean though. Whenever Ava isn't around for some reason I don't know what to do with myself either (like right now she's napping, so I'm online!!!!)

Ashley said...

Oh man, if I had that time, I would do so much!! Sleep, read, eat, scrapbook, watch tv...Is it bd that I want me time when you and Angie can't wait until the babes wake up? Sorry about the snow.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. I want ME time too. It's just when I get it, I don't know what to do with it!

Canadian Mommy said...

I totally hear ya! I have been doing a lot of nothing lately. I am even too bored to post.
Thanks for the Christmas card btw! Claire loved it!!!

Ashley said...

Me time.....hmmm...sounds good. I'm with Ashley - I would def sleep or watch tv, I'm lazy like that:)