Saturday, December 02, 2006

This is fun
Logan has learned how to do a couple of new things in the last two days. First, he's been saying, "mmmbabababab", over & over & over. It's pretty darn cute. He does it all the time, where ever we are.

Then this evening after we got home from Christmas shopping, I was at the computer looking into items that we couldn't find in the stores, Bill was sitting behind me on the futon & Logan was crawling around, being loud & cute. "Hey! He's clapping", Bill says, trying not to be loud & distract Logan. I look over & there he is looking at us & laughing & clapping. It was hysterical. "Good job sweetie pea!", I almost yell with excitement & Bill & I start clapping along with him. Logan got a kick out of that.

So now he will clap (if he feels like it). It's way cute & I have quite the list of things to video tape. Hopefully I'll be able to get them in the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!! I can't wait till Amelia can clap, I practice with her all the time :)

Anonymous said...

Clapping is cute! Especially when they hear other people doing it & chime in too!

Emmakirst said...

Too cute!