Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The third victim
The flu has claimed it's third victim in our house. Bill woke up this morning violently ill. Once again, Logan seems to be on the mend (knock on wood). He's nursed a few times, drank quite a bit from his sippy cup & is eating saltines by himself for breakfast. Last night I felt like I was taking two steps back & had to take another reglan. I woke up this morning still ill, but not nearly like I was at the beginning of the week.

Bill really felt like he needed to go into work today (that's the hard part of having commission only) because he missed the last two days taking care of us. There's a sever weather warning here where everything is shutting down. We're expecting two to three feet of snow. I guess today is better than any other to get sick. We're definitely going to have a white & ill Christmas.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I still think you all will be healthy have some crazy cabin fever by Christmas...
Sounds like it'll be a white one for you, for sure!

liz said...

HA! How funny...HOUSE!

Ashley said...

I'm so sorry! This flu seems to be spreading all over the country. Not fun! I found popsicles helped. Hope you guys feel better asap.

Anonymous said...

Icky! I feel so bad for you guys!