Monday, December 18, 2006

DOUBLE YUCK!
Well guess who has the flu now. Me. This really sucks. I've been up all night, all day, every minute being sick. I can't even keep water down. This is where I really need help. It's incredibly difficult to take care of Logan when I don't even have the energy to get up the stairs.

Bill had to go to work today, but is coming home early. Thank God. This reminds me of how sick I was during the pregnancy & let me tell you...the first thing that came to my mind was that Logan is going to be an only. I don't think I could live like this again for another nine months. That was just a flat out miracle that we survived. Really. Hopefully there's another miracle coming & I get better by tonight.

Logan is better though. He hasn't been sick since yesterday morning. He's just really tired. I don't blame him. He was able to eat banana for breakfast just fine too.

***Christmas Notice For Family: It looks like everyone is getting their cards & presents before the New Year. SORRY!***

4 comments:

liz said...

Oh, honey. I know your pain. We went through this just before Thanksgiving.
Tell Bill to be forewarned: his time is coming quickly. If he's not sick by tonight, I'd bet he's feeling ill by tomorrow morning.
The virus, if it's anything like the one going through our neck of the woods, is fast and furious. It's 12 hours of praying for a swift death, and 12 hours of headache and body aches, and then you're fine.
It's much, much harder on the adults than the kids.
Feel better soon, sweetie. And rest up as much as you can.

Anonymous said...

That is double yuck! Best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

Awww girl :(

I hope you feel worlds better by Christmas, and that hubby doesn't come down with it either!!

Ashley said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry. Is there anyone nearby that could take Logan for a few hours so you can sleep?