Sunday, December 10, 2006

Not much to say
There's not much to write about, other than the doom & gloom that's going on over here. It's been a really difficult week. I occasionally use the blog as a venting forum, but I don't feel like writing about it right now. I haven't had anything to eat for a couple of days & I'm loosing weight. Not really the right way, so it's not exciting.

I'll write something happy in the next couple of days, like how Logan's second tooth is starting to become visible or new developments that he's achieving. It just might take me a day or two.

6 comments:

Jezer said...

It sounds like you're going through a tough time. I'll be thinking of you over here and hoping that everything gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you guys and hoping everything gets less stressful and happier soon. :)

liz said...

Hope everything's okay...thinking of you and sending hugs from the East...

Anonymous said...

Hope everything will be okay..

Erin said...

Hope you guys are okay. If it's that darn stomach flu going around, you have all my sympathies. Whatever it is, hang in there!

Avorie said...

Sorry things have been difficult. I hope they get better soon.