Saturday, December 16, 2006

YUCK!
This morning Logan woke up at 8 am. When I walked in his room, I noticed that he threw up. He didn't have a fussy night, except for a little whine at midnight or so, but he quickly fell back asleep. So I'm not sure how long he had been in his crib while being sick. I felt really bad for him. I got him undressed, cleaned up & nursed him under a blanket. Then I got him in the tub.

He had a great time in the bath. He didn't act sick at all. I got him dressed & brought him down into the living room to play while I washed his sheets & pajamas. After an hour he seemed just fine. I thought it might have been a one time deal, maybe his stomach didn't feel good from dinner. I made him some breakfast, thinking that we were in the clear.

He ate almost all of it. He played some more, pushing his walker around. Then he started to get pretty tired. He kind of flopped from my lap to Bill's & just seemed exhausted. I put him down for a nap.

After 20 minutes, he cried for a second & went back to sleep. Or so I thought. It was quiet, but I thought I should check on him. I walked in with him awake & covered in his breakfast. I got him cleaned up again, washed his sheets, again & sent Bill to the store for some Pedialyte. It looks like we might have the first flu on our hands.

So here I am with little sicky. Other than being tired, he seems fine. Not really grumpy, not crying all of the time. Just tired & wanting to cuddle. I feel so bad for him. Being sick is the pits.

5 comments:

Jake Silver said...

Weird. My kid is also throwing up a bit more here and there lately. Let's hope they both get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Poor Logan. Get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Awww poor little guy!! Hope he feels better *very* soon.

NewDotMom said...

Oh, poor baby! I hope he's feeling better soon - and that you manage not to catch his germies!

Emmakirst said...

Awwww poor guy, i sure hope that he gets better quickly for you! Yay on the walking too :)