Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Literally tagged
Just before the holidays, I was tagged by Debra. Now that the hustle & bustle, flu & blizzard are gone, this is the perfect day for it.

Here's the story...

Find the nearest book. Name the Author & title. Turn to page 123. Post sentences 6-8. Tag three more people.

This is where everyone will see that my choice of literature is quite boring. I'm so not in to fiction. I read nerdy science stuff. But, I guess it's interesting to me! The book that is on the computer desk, waiting to be returned to the library (with a lovely late fee due to the blizzard & flu)...

Super Baby Food Book, by Ruth Yaron
Page 123, sentences 6-8: "I feed my baby this meal in the morning at around 8-9 am, after I've gotten the older kids off to school. The baby can wait to eat his breakfast because the milk feeding he drank upon awakening tides him through the early morning. The main meal includes egg yolk".

See! I told you! Totally nerdy & boring. Hopefully the three people I tag will have something better. Like Lizzy, Jezer & Alissa

1 comment:

liz said...

Sweet!

We're off to Vermont for New Years at the crack of tomorrow morning, but I'll be sure to do this when I get back.

It sounds so exceptionally lazy to say "I'll get to it next year..." But I guess I will!

Happy happy to you guys