Friday, December 15, 2006

Here we go!
Logan is getting the hang of walking. He's taking more steps everyday & gets so excited about it. We practice everyday (almost all day long, until he gets tired of it), then he resorts to "crab walking" on his hands & feet. He gets into a standing position without pulling up onto anything. He also does "downward dog" looking at everything upside down. I'm halfway expecting to see him just up & walk around any day now.

I am so proud of him. I actually teared up while cheering him on yesterday. I'm such a dorky Mom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww you're an awesome mom. I tear up at Kira sometimes too...usually after my heartattack that she's off and wandering by herself and I have to sprint to catch up with her. (so scary!)

Also I'd love to see this crab walk you mention. It sounds super cute and um what else can I say? I miss Logan videos. :D

Kristin said...

OMG, I know! I've been totally slacking on videos & pics. That's our homework for this weekend. Hopefully I can get it up on Sunday :)

Canadian Mommy said...

So cute! I can't belive he is almost walking! I loved it when Claire started. She was 13.5 months and I was sick of carrying her everywhere. It is bittersweet though.

Anonymous said...

It's definitely cute! I love Ava's little waddle.. Can't wait to see Logan videos. He's so darn adorable!

Jake Silver said...

Doesn't it seem like whenever they cross a new thresh-hold (sitting up, crawling, walking, dating...) it's so SUDDEN. And cool.