Friday, April 07, 2006

9 th week pictures!

Now that Logan is FINALLY out of his 4 day vaccine induced slumber, I was able to get some 9 th week pictures where he was smiling as opposed to looking very angry at me or unconscious. Today we started off the day with a nice bath followed by a lot of smiles, peek-a-boo & talk on the changing table.


He's smiling in his sleep (or almost sleep) as I tell him he better stay awake, because he's had enough sleep for the whole family since Monday. He apparently thought that was funny.



We had some play time this afternoon. I thought this look was hilarious. "What are you talking about? You have to be the craziest mom ever"!


Then we had a fun time singing all sorts of songs & hanging out.


Last night he was pretty funny. Bill came home & was holding him on the couch for a while. As I was telling him about our day, he started cracking up because of Logan's smiles. Then we realized that every time I talked Logan would smile (he couldn't see me because he was facing Bill on his lap). I would stop talking & he would stop smiling. Then he would look around to try & find me.

Later that night as I was getting him ready for bed, I was rocking him in the rocking chair & singing his lullaby. He started to make noises like he was trying to sing along. I had to laugh & tell him that it wasn't time for him to sing, but close his eyes & go to sleep.

2 comments:

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

OUCH!! The cuteness hurts us!

Just kidding but BOY is he cute--those pixs are excellent!

And see--he knows what a good mama he has--smiles just hearing your voice. What more evidence do you need? :)

ezri.blue said...

LOVE the photos - he's soooooo cute!!!