Monday, April 17, 2006


The little man let me get some 10 th week pictures...at the end of the week.


Logan is one smart cookie. He's figured out that when he's on a blanket on the floor & I have the camera, it's picture time. He doesn't like it too much anymore (oh well, I'm still taking pictures!). When I have the camera up to take his picture, he starts to get upset & makes his Mr. Fussy Fuss face. The instant I put it down, he smiles. The little booger!

He also started watching T.V. When I nurse him, I'll go downstairs to the living room & turn on Oprah, or whatever. I was burping him & hanging out when I noticed that he was watching the T.V.! I covered his eyes saying, "You can't watch T.V.! You're too little!"

He now likes to sit up like a "big boy". When I'm at the computer, he would usually lay down on my lap. Now he wants to sit up, just like he would if he were to type. So now he likes to watch the computer screen as well.

We had a little scare on Friday afternoon. When I was changing his diaper, I noticed a little bit of blood & it was full of mucous. I called the pediatrician & they told me to cut out dairy. If it's still there after 4 days, call back. It was better the next day. So now I'm on a dairy-free diet, again. This is partly how I lost 30 lbs in 2 months way back when. Now it's about to happen all over again. I guess it's not such a bad thing, except for the "no chocolate". That sucks.

And finally, I've turned into the Mommy Bed 5000. Logan won't take naps in his crib, his swing (which was always a life saver, not so much now), or anywhere else but my lap or chest. I've become a sleeping slave. He's happy as long as he's on me. Oh, the sacrifices that moms make!

4 comments:

Corinne said...

If he won't sleep anywhere else, get a sling... that way you can wear him while he sleeps and you can still get stuff done... :) Hope y'all had a good easter w/ the family (I was thinking about you and you talk w/ your MIL)

Canadian Mommy said...

I so had that problem with Claire. I really hope this new baby doesn't. Totally though, get a sling. I will if this baby is the same. I couldn't do anything! Cute little smiles today! I can't wait to have my little guy!

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

You should be able to still eat dark chocolate, which is yummy, IMHO. Let me know if you need any advice--I was dairy-free for a LONG TIME b/c of Heavy D...

Avorie said...

Oh what a bummer. I'm still dairy-free too. After Lilly's skin cleared up, I tried to each cheese again, but it caused stomach problems, sleeping issues, and inflamed skin. Oh, and STINKY diapers. So, I'm off it again...