Thursday, April 06, 2006

Who needs a babysitter when you have a Pug?

Buddha really loves Logan. He was always a shadow dog to begin with, but now that Logan is here, our chunky pug has become the ultimate guard dog/babysitter. He's always at my feet when I'm walking around the house with Logan in my arms. If he hear Logan crying, he's always the first one in the nursery.



When we do tummy time, Buddha is right there. He would prefer to be on the blanket with Logan, but I won't let him. Sometimes he thinks he's being sneaky & will lay down with his paws touching the edge.


When I'm in the shower, Buddha will sit next to Logan & keep him company. I always open the shower door every few minutes to make sure Logan isn't getting a dog breath bath.


Buddha is such a smart & loveable dog. He's been so good around Logan, not that I thought he wouldn't be. We often refer to him as Logan's "Pug brother". I can't wait for Logan to start reaching out to pet him. I'm sure Buddha will get a kick out of it too.


1 comment:

the stefanie formerly known as stefanierj said...

Now I want a PUG!! How cute is that?? Those photos are priceless, girl. I wanna eat both of 'em up!