Wednesday, July 12, 2006

23 weeks old
No teeth & no crawling yet, but oh so close. His sleeping habits have been getting a bit better in the last two days. I've only had to get up once or twice, compared to the 10 or 20 times before.

He's so cute when he gets excited. When I play with him or when he wants me to pick him up, he waves his arms around & kicks frantically with a huge smile on his face. He also does this heavy breathing, panting thing at the same time that is hilarious.

His second cereal breakfast this morning didn't go as well as yesterdays' first. I'm totally going to use something else other than water to mix it with. It was pretty cute today because we had to take turns. Mommy takes a bite of burrito & Logan takes a bite of cereal. That helped a bit, plus I got to eat too.

He absolutely loves his new toys & they certainly keep him busy. He'll spend a lot of time chewing on them, then banging the blocks around. We also gave him one of the extra remote controls to play with seeing as though he tries to grab them from me when we watch TV. This makes him exactly like his dad. Bill does the same thing & I never hold the remote. I guess it's a guy thing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't want to mix the cereal with formula or pump any breastmilk, maybe try a little applejuice. We used to dilute applejuice 50% with water and use it to mix the rice cereal--it added a bit of sweetness and he liked it oh so much better. Did you taste it? It's pretty bland mixed with water.

Anonymous said...

What IS it with babies and equipment/electronics? Ava has her own remote too as daddy was getting tired of her slobbering the good one. She also has my old cell phone when I upgraded. She LOVES to play with these!

Of course, she does always see daddy with the one, and mommy with the other. I guess she just wants to be like us :)

Ashley said...

That shirt is so cool. Where'd you find it? I need one for my nephew.

Kristin said...

Tried the apple juice this morning...much better. Thanks Alissa!

Ashley, I got his shirt at Old Navy. It was on sale for either $5 or $8.

Canadian Mommy said...

My god he is getting so big! What a little heartbreaker he is!
Claire was/is an electronics junkie too!