Thursday, July 20, 2006

I can't stop crying!
I'm so happy, relieved, excited, the emotional list goes on. Bill just called me from work. He got the call from the other gym. They excepted the offer, sort of. There was a little more negotiating, but the end result is good. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I don't feel so stressed out anymore. I can still be a stay at home mom & play with Logan all day!!! I think I'm going to need more Kleenex.

Now we have to find a place to live. While we were up there yesterday, we drove around & saw a few houses for rent that we would like to check out. We called our mortgage company on Monday to talk to them about a short sell, or possibly just giving them the keys & calling it a wash. It sucks, but I don't think it's going to sell otherwise. Honestly, I don't even care right now anyway. They're going to call us back next week to work out the details.

Finally. Karma is on our side again. After three months of worry, stress, anger, guilt...it's over. I hate the hard times (ok, who doesn't), but it feels so good when we survive (by the skin of our teeth, again). Tonight we're celebrating with a bottle of wine, chocolate & a bubble bath. Hopefully I'll have stopped crying by then, but I don't think I'll be able to. I am that happy.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Dance!

Yay!

Congratulations!

Ashley said...

Woohoo! That's great news!

Reesh said...

Yay!!

Jack's Mommy said...

That's great news! I'm so happy that it worked out for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!!

the boyd girls.... said...

Yay! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Great news! Congratulations!

liz said...

that's really some fantastic news, kristen! hooray!

liz said...

i just realized i spelled your name wrong. sorry. it's been a long day on this home front.
none the less, thrilled to read of your grrrrrrrreat news.

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your celebrating!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the wonderful news. Have fun celebrating!

Jezer said...

Yippee!!! I am feeling your relief. That is wonderful news and I'm so happy for all of you!